Wednesday 10 December 2008

PAL SHIPPING : Inefficiency at its best

Choosing the right shipping agent is more or less the rite of passage for everyone who is going back for good to Malaysia. I was once been there only that I made a wrong choice. The service was very shambolic and very disappointing. After 4 months of waiting, I only received 2 boxes out of 5 boxes. The sign of inefficiency was very obvious on the day of collection when expected collection at 7 pm was materialized at 1 am. It totally ruined the night because the collector could not give estimated time to arrive of which I can use that massive gap to go out with friends. I thought this unlucky event was one-off and everything will turn out ok after this. Back in Malaysia, I only received 2 boxes. I could not believe how inefficient and inept this so called ‘international’ shipping agent from Malaysia. Maybe I was buying that professional looking website of theirs. That is very superficial, the truth is this company is not worth considering even to send your ‘kuih-muih’ to you next door neighbour. After a long wait not a single call or email telling any news about my 3 other boxes. I was the one who took all the trouble to email and call yet to no avail in solving this issue. Until now not a single word of apology despite the delivery was late by two months. In reflection, I had made the wrong choice and the company is sick. So my Malaysian friends in UK avoid this company at all costs. What a shamble!

Company name: everyone repeat after me please..PAL SHIPPING ‘International’ Ltd.

And last but not least the greatest website of all : http://www.palshipping.com/

2 comments:

PiE said...

teruk betul. dah 4 bulan pun tak sampai lagi semua kotak yang dihantar? aku ingat semua dah setel. haha, dugaan duniawi. kalau tak silap aku, barang boy dan ijan dah setel dah pun. boy dan ijan guna crown ace, aku tolong angkat barang sekali masa tu, memang sangat puas hati la. proper paperwork, proper equipment masa nak masukkan kereta dalam kontena, proper divider antara barang-barang dengan kereta, pendek kata, crown ace sangat professional, siap ada video testimonial lagi. eh, macam promoter la plak. haha, ok la. minta diri dulu. salam.

Nik Mohd Haniff Hanafi said...

teruk pie.aku baru dpt dua.alasan terbaru banjir.xberani dtg.diorng ok psl container confirm sebulan sampai.jd jgn ambik pal shipping ni.mmg inefficient.ko sebar2la kat member.kasi lingkup company ni.heheh