Saturday 31 May 2008

Another chapter

I have been waiting for this moment since the first day of my uni. Last paper of final year exam. I know from this moment university years will be a distant memory in next months to come. The burden is no more but the indecisiveness in choosing future path is overwhelming. But wise man says worry you not because future is not happened yet. It has been a great ride so far but feeling of incompleteness is always there. I always think that i am not living my life to the fullest potential. So this is just about the right time to change i guess. Btw congratulation to my flatmate (PIEBRO) who passed the exam recently.


This has been on the wall for nearly 2 years. How long am i going to be ignorance?I dont know. Maybe until success is sure=P. Omit the I Love You because it is the separate entity.


0 comments: